You can export transactions from the Account Details page to a file format that you select. Export formats will vary depending on the settings. Currently, you can export in online banking, but not mobile banking.
Note: Contact our financial institution for information about supported versions of Quicken and QuickBooks.
To export transactions from the Account Details view
- (Optional) On the Account Details page, narrow the results by either searching transactions or using filters () to select transactions with specific conditions.
- Click the export icon ().
- In the export drop-down list, click an export format. Depending on your configuration, formats may include:
- Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Microsoft (OFX)
- Quicken (QFX)
- QuickBooks (QBO)
- Depending on your browser settings, one of the following happens:
- If your browser automatically saves files to a folder, the file is saved in that folder. Open the folder to view the exported file.
- If your browser is configured to prompt for the folder for downloaded files, you are prompted to specify the location to save the exported file.
- Click or tap the exported file. The transactions appear in the current sort order on the Account Details page.