This section includes questions about getting started with digital banking, including questions about logging in for the first time.
Logging in for the first time
You must have access to at least one of the listed contacts to log in for the first time or register a browser device. If you need immediate access, contact your FI. After you verify your identity, your FI can add a new contact method.
Registering your computer
There are several possible reasons that you may need to register a browser or device again, including:
- Your browser settings are configured to delete cookies.
- Your browser cookies for digital banking were removed.
- You use a browser plugin that automatically removes browser cookies when you close the browser.
- Your account requires a secure access code each time you log in.
- You use a Symantec VIP Token for a secure access code when you log in.
- You log in with a different browser on the same registered computer.
- You deleted and reinstalled the mobile banking app.
- For security reasons, we reset all active registrations for all users.
On a computer browser, you delete all Internet browser cookies or the browser cookies for digital banking. See your browser help for information about deleting cookies.
On a tablet or smartphone, the registration information is automatically deleted when you delete the mobile banking app.