Using Financial Tools
You can use Financial Tools to view all of your accounts in one place and manage your spending and debts, calculate your net worth, and see spending trends over specific time periods. Several links appear at the top of the Home page, such as Net Worth and Budget. You can select those links to display visual representations of your financial data, known as "tools."
Each tool is interactive and displays different information.
Note: Depending on your FI's configuration, all of the following tools may not be available.
- Spending—enables you to see a visual representation of how you are spending your money over a period of time.
- Budget—helps you set budgets for each spending category and track progress towards those categories each month.
- Trends—builds even further on your budgeting categories to help track spending over time as compared to income.
- Net Worth—allows you to see the total value of all internally-held and linked accounts to view your net worth over time.
- Debts—allows you to see all of your debt accounts in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.
- Cash Flow—allows you to view your deposit and spending history and predict future balances.